Monday, December 2, 2013

SUPERCATS '77

From the pages of England's Spellbound magazine for girls (click HERE for more from this issue posted last month), comes the wild, interplanetary escapades of the sexy space SUPERCATS! Great artwork by Enrique Badía Romero-- apparently the SUPERCATS were so popular they had their own secret club and everything! I have a few more of these mags around here somewhere, if anyone's interested in seeing more just drop me a line. Be sure to google Romero's name for lots more too!










4 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Man, I'd love to have a full-color Supercats sew-on patch! As for your question, hell yeah I'd like to see more of this stuff.

Mr. Karswell said...

I say we bring the SUPERCATS Fan Club back! Who's in?

Crafty C said...

I would totally join the fan club!

and yeah - i'd like to know why Helen has no superpowers - so if you don't post more of these i'm gonna give you a bouquet of dandelions!!

Oscar Dowson said...

Supercats return!

http://downthetubes.net/?p=14522