Thursday, January 30, 2014

"Uninhibited"

"Uninhibited" adult cocktail napkins from Cobean by Bernad of Mount Vernon NY (1951) featuring a silly assortment of saucy illustrated dirty drink hilarity, snuggly packed in a sturdy red box, and readay to partay! I'm not exactly sure how many actual different napkin gags were included because my found set unfortunately only has 3 styles left-- but there are a few others teased on the box lid (so maybe I'm only missing two) --anyway, I've scanned what I have, as well as all sides of the wonderfully designed box art.








6 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Wow those things have survived pretty well. I really like the scalloped edges.

Mr. Cavin said...

..and PS, the scans look great on these.

Crafty C said...

man these are great! and yeah the scalloped edged are really cool!

Mr. Karswell said...

Are you guys asking for a themed month of scalloped edged stuff now???

I'll see what I have ;)

Crafty C said...

yes! are you also gonna get out your scalloped edge scissors and make everything extra fancy?!?

Mr. Karswell said...

Scalloped --for your pleasure!